Women Health Center
Women Health Center offers comprehensive health care services for women of all ages; from health examination to diagnosis, prevention, treating women related diseases, antenatal care and childbirth. All by specialists in the field providing consulting services with technology to help diagnose diseases in order to increase safety and treatment efficiency. It is done with understanding concern for women health.
- Prenatal Care and Fetal Assessment
- Ultrasound 4D
- Ultrasound 2D
- Down Syndrome screening
- Examine complications during pregnancy
- Quality pregnancy with new members
- Family Planning and Fertility Services
- Contraception services
- Health check service at least once per year
- Availability and factors affecting pregnancy
- Vaccination service preparing for pregnancy
- Counseling on "Golden Age"
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Cervical cancer screening
- HPV detection
- Endoscopic examination of abnormal cervical cancer cells
- Cervical surgery to check the severity of the disease
- Gynecologic cancer surgical services
- Chemotherapy services for the treatment of gynecologic cancer
- Counseling on gynecological diseases
- Gynecological endoscopic surgery services
- Services for counseling and vaccination for cervical cancer in women and HPV vaccine services in men at risk
- Ultrasound 4 D: follows every movement of the baby which allow the mother to see the movement of the baby in various reactions continuously. It is also allow to see the development and growth of the baby from the arms, legs, hands, feet, skull, brain, heart, as well as various organs on the face. It is like we shoot video and watch through the monitor simultaneously.
- Gynecologic laparoscopic surgery is surgery by inserting the camera through the abdomen to diagnose and treat gynecological diseases in the entire pelvic area and the uterus. Diseases that can be treated with laparoscopic surgery such as ovarian cyst, endometrium, pelvic synechiae, fallopian tube obstruction, menstrual cramps or chronic abdominal pain, uterine fibroids by removing only the tumor or removing the entire uterus. The advantages of this treatment are
- reduced complications
- less pain
- shorten recovery time
- and improve the results of the surgery efficiently.
- Colposcopy is a procedure by using the camera to expand the cervical area through lens with a magnification of 10 times and use halogen illumination system that can adjust brightness continuously. The camera is connected through the screen in order for the patients to see the characteristics of the cervix and tissue that the doctor remove for examine the characteristics of the cells which help in diagnosis the occurrence of cervical cancer cells more comprehensively.
Open daily Monday-Sunday 08.00-20.00 hrs.
Women Health Center Fl.2
Tel. 0-2450-9941 (direct) or 0-2450-9999 ext. 1167, 1168