Personal Data Protection Policy
Collection of personal information
1. The hospital collects your personal information that can be identified both directly and indirectly for your benefit in a reasonable period and necessary to provide the service. In the event that you provide information to the hospital or request services from the hospital through the website, application, or any other channels of the hospital such as medical appointments, online transactions, newsletter subscription, or requesting special assistance, including offline transactions such as registering patients at the hospital registration counter or from your voluntary in answering a survey or responding via electronic mail (E-mail) or filling out / to provide information for job application or other communication channels between the hospital and you, etc.
2. Hospitals may receive your personal information from third parties, such as network businesses, dealer or hospital service providers, government agencies, etc.
Personal information collected by the hospital
The types of personal information that the hospital has collected from you will depend on the circumstances and the type of services you request from the hospital. Your personal data will only be used for online or offline transactions or the complete requested service. The personal information that the hospital collects directly from you or from a third party is as follows:
- Personally identifiable information such as name, photo, gender, date of birth, passport, ID card number or other identification numbers, etc.
- Contact information such as an address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Payment information such as billing information, credit or debit card information and bank account details, etc.
- Service information such as medical appointments, relatives' personal information, needs regarding accommodation, meals, and other additional services, etc.
- Marketing participation activity information, such as registration information to participate in our activities such as membership information, etc.
- Statistical data such as the number of patients, website visits, etc.
- Information from accessing hospital websites such as Online Appointment System, Health Checkup, and Contact Us
- Health information, reports on physical and mental health, your health care, laboratory test results, and diagnosis
- Information related to your medication and your drug allergy
- Information, feedback, and treatment results that you provide.้
The hospital will not collect and use your sensitive information such as race, religion, and criminal record unless in accordance with the regulations or with your consent.
Use of personal information
The hospital will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide services or deliver services of the hospital
- Make medical appointments, send news, and recommend hospital services.
- Coordinating and forwarding information to speed up patient referrals
- Confirmation of the patient's identity
- Send medical appointment notification messages or offer assistance from the hospital
- Facilitate and present benefits list to you
- Marketing objectives, promotion, and customer relations such as sending information about promotions, products, services promotional items, and business partners
- To be a channel for communication, answering questions, or responding to complaints.
- Customer satisfaction survey, market research, statistical analysis, processing and displaying information to improve products and services or create new products and services for users to get more benefits
- Accounting or financial purposes such as verifying credit card payments, billing, validation, and refunds
- For security purposes including safety while treating in the hospital
- For the purpose of job application, employee, or any other related purposes or with your consent
- Follow the hospital’s regulations
- Comply with any law, requirement, regulation, or request. from government agencies, such as compliance with subpoenas for witnesses or court orders or other legitimate requests
- Other purposes that support the implementation of the above objectives or with your consent from time to time
Disclosure of personal information
The hospital will not allocate, disclose and/or transfer personal data and information of service users or administrators to legal entities, any person both in Thailand and abroad for the purpose of independent use, except
- The service user or caregiver has requested and authorized the hospital or
- The information allocated is to facilitate the initiation of a transaction by the user or administrator or
- Information allocated to any legal entity or individual at the hospital as a contracting party for the purpose of analyzing information and/or improving the service; or
- It is the disclosure of information as permitted by law disclosure as required by law, disclosures according to court orders, and/or disclosing information as ordered by relevant government agencies for the purpose of investigation or trial which service providers can disclose such information legally
Links to Third Party Websites
Retention of personal information and safety
The hospital recognizes the importance of maintaining the security of your personal information. The hospital, therefore, determines appropriate measures to maintain the security of personal data and in accordance with the confidentiality of personal information to prevent the loss, access, destruction, use, alteration, or disclosure of personal information without rights or unlawful in accordance with the established policies and security guidelines in information technology of the hospital
Rights of the personal data subject
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data that you have given consent to the hospital throughout the duration of your personal data with the hospital.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data and ask the hospital to make a copy of such personal information for you including asking the hospital to disclose the acquisition of personal data that you have not given consent to the hospital.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to ask the hospital to correct any inaccurate information or add incomplete information
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request that the hospital delete your data for some reason
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to withhold the use of your personal data for any reason
- Right to data portability: you have the right to transfer your personal data that you provide to the hospital to another data controller or yourself for some reasons
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for any reason.
You can request access or updates and correct your personal data including any other rights mentioned above or rights under applicable personal data protection laws, such as requesting a copy of your personal data or request to suspend the use or disclosure of your personal information, in the event that your personal information has been used beyond the scope of the purpose of use as mentioned above or without your consent. You must do this in writing along with attaching a copy of proof of identity such as a copy of your ID card, a copy of your passport, details of your medical appointment and contact information by mail to the following address: