Wangjai TeleBot - Beyond Emergency Hour
Feel the warmth and comfort at Nakornthon Hospital, our latest real-time telepresence robot enhances support and care for our patient. Wangjai will facilitate our patient anywhere at any time even emergency at night time.
“Wangjai” is a Thai word that means ‘firm belief in the reliability’, as our promise to exceed high standard that meet expectation of our valued patient. To build a bridge for communication between Patients, Doctors, and Interpreter then Nakornthon presents its latest technology; Telepresence Robot “Wangjai” to serve our patient after working hours. With wheeled motion system comes with a monitor, speakers, and camera included, “Wangjai” will be placed at service areas. The interpreter will use this robot to interpret by video, voice and movements in real-time. The remote-home telepresence will create the effective three-way interactive VDO chat among the patient, interpreter and doctor to perform the treatment properly.
Wangjai will standby for 24 hours to take care of emergency and out-of-hours care along with serving onsite in operation room and labour room. Wangjai will improve patient care and outcomes by enabling patients, doctor and interpreter to contribute valuable input that will facilitate an accurate and timely diagnosis and improve shared decision making about the path of care.
- Borderless Language: Wangjai connects patient and interpreter with doctors who provide the treatment or consultation through video chat.
- Real-time service for urgent medical care in the afterhours: Standby for all emergency cases at specific area such as Labour room or Operation room.
- Advanced technology for accurate communications and prompt diagnosis: An emergency case might occur after working hour of the interpreter. Wangjai becomes an efficient remote monitor for interpreter at home and the medical team at hospital. With the logic of interaction is clear, our interpreter can facilitate with the patient better.
How to use “Wangjai”
- The interpreter makes the VDO call to Wangjai and control it to walk to meet the doctor and patient at the examination room.
- During the consultation, the interpreter will translate represent his/her video, voice and movements in real-time for out-of-hours patient care. Our patient will be served on time at their most convenience.
- For working hour, our interpreters always serve the patient with their best effort to ensure that the patient is ready for discharge.
Nakornthon hospital aims to enhance customer experience by improving customer service standards. So the patient comfort becomes a higher priority of our hospital, we strive hard for operational business excellence to increase the quality of services for our patient.