Medical Imaging Center
The department offers diagnostic radiology services by experience radiologist and radiologic technologist with different types of modern radiation equipment to diagnose various disorders accurately.
- General x-ray
- X-ray to examine parts of the body
- Special x-ray
- Barium Swallowing and Upper GI Study (Barium meal)
- Barium Enema
- Intra-Venous Pyelography: IVP
- Hysterosalpingography : HSG
- Computerized Tomography Scan (CT Scan) It is a highly-performance computer X-ray machine which can produce clear images of body parts in both 2D and 3D:
- Detection of abnormalities in various organs.
- Detection of tumors in various organs including the location and size of the tumors.
- Detection the spreading of tumors to the nearby lymph nodes.
- Detection of cerebral congestion, abdomen and pelvic.
- Detection of vascular disorders such as varicose vain, arteriosclerosis and etc.
- Detection of bone and various joints disorders such as fracture, dislocation and etc.
- Abdominal organ examination by using high-frequency sound waves to find abnormalities of organs.
- Vein and arteries examination
- Detection of abnormalities in the pelvic such as uterus and fallopian tube
- Detection of fetal malformations
- Help in suction of pus and secretion as well as biopsy from suspected tissue for diagnosis and treatment
- Digital Mammogram
- It is a special type of x-ray machine that radiate low radiation
- It is useful in the diagnosis of breast cancer or other abnormalities of the breast.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Detection of the abnormalities in the head such as the brain, eyes, inner ear and etc.
- Detection of the abnormalities in the vertebral column and spinal cord. It can also detect the cause of herniated disc precisely
- Detection of the abnormalities of the muscle tissue, bones from different parts, including tearing of muscles and tendons around the joints bone such as the knee, ankle, etc.
- Detection of the abnormalities in the abdominal organs such as liver, biliary tract and pelvic such as the uterus, prostate and bladder etc.
- Detection of the abnormalities of organs with some indications
Open daily Monday-Sunday 07.00 – 19.00 hrs.
Medical Imaging Center Fl.1
Tel. 0-2450-9999 ext. 2121-2122